This candidate will be responsible for building a clean and effective user experience for our consumer and enterprise customers. By working cross-functionally, this candidate will understand needs from the product management, engineering, and business stakeholders and will be able to build solutions that fit those needs.
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- Engage with product management, engineering, business stakeholders, and third-party vendors to understand project
- Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Leverage user testing make product improvements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field of study
- 2+ years’ of experience in design
- Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools